HOLLYWOOD – It may well be that the string panties and thongs are out the door. Hollywood celebs are revealing a new fashion trend that can only be accomplished by wearing full size panties.
NDJ World | Published: Mar 02 2013 Lifestyle
The newest fashion craze:
Wear a full size pantie, then pull a skirt or pants on top that are so tight, the outline of the pantie is clearly visible.
A new style for any size, even for big booty women, as Kim Kardashian demonstrated so eagerly.
The rules of wearing the new trend correctly:
1. Wear a pair of full size panties that fits you well and tightly.
2. Go for the right fabric choice: stretchable works better, but cotton feels better. Weigh the Pros and cons.
3. Do not wear a dark colored pantie under a light colored skirt or pants.
4. The tighter the pantie fits around the thighs, the more pantie line will be showing through the skirt or pants material.
5. The panties must be tight enough to create a ‘bulge’ in the thighs.
6. Wearing a full size pantie with see-through clothes is also permitted.
So, does this new trend spell the end of the thong or the string?
Sharon Wee, buyer for the British chain Debenhams, highly doubts it.
“We spend decades on figuring out how to get rid of ugly pantie lines being visible in clothes and developed all sorts of ‘invisible material’. I highly doubt the ‘every day’ woman is going to wear that style.”
Other Top Searches:
- fashion craze - fashion trend - Hollywood fashion - Kim Kardashian - newest styles and trends - pantie liners - tight fitting undergarments
Spread the word:
|« Las Vegas Murder Suspect Arrested In Los Angeles||Oscar Pistorius Involved In Yet Another Court Case »|
Your Thoughts About This Article:
More Of Your Picks:
(NDJ) – Human population is growing much faster than originally anticipated. Today there are just a bit more than 7 billion people on the planet. In just 12 years
PORTLAND – A kitten was born on Tuesday with two heads. She has one body and one set of organs but four eyes, four ears, two noses, and two
ROME – Pope Franciscus admits during a meeting with Latin-American delegates that corruption and homophobia exist in the Roman Curie but that “it’s not easy to reform it”. The
WASHINGTON – An artist has joined forces with a scientist to render an image of what the human face may look like 100,000 years from now. The image was