HOLLYWOOD – Whitney Houston’s brother confessed on Oprah Winfrey he was the one who helped her with getting cocaine and not Bobby Brown.
NDJ World | Published: Jan 29 2013 Celebrities→North America
Michael Houston, deceased Whitney Houston’s brother, told Oprah that introduced his famous sister to cocaine in the 1980s.
And now he feels responsible for her death.
“I am responsible for letting it get this far,” Whitney’s brother said during the interview.
He insists he never realized just how deadly drugs could be when he first bought them for his famous sis.
“You’ve got to understand that in the 1980s it was normal,” Michael Houston said to Oprah.
Whitney Houston was found dead in her bathtub at her room at the Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills in 2011. She was just 48 years young.
A deadly potion of drugs, including cocaine, Xanax and marijuana proved fatal for the once mega star, who wasn’t just known for having the voice of an angel but for her outer beauty and graceful appearance.
|« Happily Married Teacher Has Sex With Students||Germany Remembers Hitler »|
Other Top Searches: > bathtub death - Bobby Brown - Cocaine - drug cocktail - marijuana - Michael Houston - oprah winfrey - potent drugs - Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston death - Xanax
Spread the word:
More Of Your Picks:
HOLLYWOOD – Home Alone actor Macaulay Culkin kicked his heroine habit but is now reportedly addicted to smoking cigarettes by the carton. The 32 year old actor is said
PHOENIX – For the first time in his TV career, UK top rated chef Gordon Ramsey, host of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ and ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ couldn’t handle the people he was
HOLLYWOOD – The media was overflowing on Tuesday with feedback about Angelina Jolie’s article about her having undergone a double mastectomy to dramatically reduce her risk of getting breast